MSN has now become one of the most extensively used and also one of the most fastest email service provider that has now increased its users from all over the world tremendously. MSN butterfly also provides the updated news and entertainment to the people that is happening around in the world. Since, its launch it has attracted millions of people and as a result, people are now relying on the features and services of MSN.If the users want to get more information about the MSN and its features then the best way is to get in touch with the MSN Butterfly technical support and discuss the issues and queries with the customer support representatives who are available for the users.The customer support representatives provides its services for all the day and night so that the users don’t have to wait for them to get connected with the concerned representatives. Instead, they are connected in one go and further gets easily access to talk with the customer support executives.
On the other hand there are times when the users face several issues while accessing their MSN account and as a result they are unable to get access to the account. One of the most common issue that the user face is the recovering of their forgotten MSN password. The users many times forgets their account password and gets stuck in between of their work.
MSN butterfly password reset issues
- Firstly, visit the following
- Select on I forgot my password.
- Select on reset your password.
- Enter the Window Live id that needs the reset of the password.
- Also, mention the characters that are displayed on the screen.
- The users then need to select on a mode through which they wnt to reset the password. Users need to choose either reset password by phone or by email.
- Ones chosen the mode, the users will get a code on it.
- Mention the code in the required space and reset the password.
There are times when the MSN works slowly because of several reasons and creates issues for the users. The reason behind this issue can be anything. Be it the internet connection issues or the network problems. Sp, for solving it the users should just follow its troubleshooting steps.
MSN working slowly issues:
- First of all the users should check whether they are connected to the internet properly or not.
- For Wi-Fi connected users, they should check the Wi-Fi is working continously or not.
- Users should close all the other tabs opened on their system.
- If any downloading is being taken place on the computer then the users should stop the downloading process until the MSN issue is not solved.
- The cookies and the caches should be removed from th system.
- The current web browser on which the MSN is creating issue should be uninstalled and then should be re-installed by the users.